Saturday, December 12, 2015

I GOT AN AGENT!!!

HELLO DARLINGS!


I hope this message finds you enjoying the holiday season. Well, after acting for more than 50 years and doing more than 80 plays I am thrilled to have met an agent who is looking forward to sending me out. She has lots of experience, took a break and now she is back and ready to rock and roll! She is in the process of bring this new agency B&E Talent Agency into the status of "Boutique" which will ultimately have a small selection of very talented and unique actors (my favorite kind of agency) because you don't get lost in the crowd of people all calling themselves actors and all looking for the same thing.


It's amazing actually that I met her at this particular stage of my life and career. We both will be taking a strong curve toward making it a successful partnership. I'm ready. Confident. Looking forward to the future and enjoying life as an entertainer. I make sure I sing somewhere in public (of course I sing on my radio show ... the LUNCH AND JUDY SHOW) but it's important to be in front of an audience for me... I love that!! Yes, we all want a sweet '16!

 

I finally have a really good feeling about my acting future! Of course, this is a crap shoot, but I'm a gambler at heart. Happy New Year darlings! Wishing you all the best of everything. Talk to me on Facebook ... judystadt

No comments:

Post a Comment